Adobe Target - Analytics Developer
Posted by Talent Integrators
Adobe Target - Analytics Developer:- ·
This team member will be tasked with deploying and managing Adobe Target Platform to power all of product brand experiences.
You will be responsible for helping to deliver and improve the customer experience across client’s digital channels.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
· Deliver against the website optimization and customized experience strategies across the website and other touchpoints.
· Configure, administer, and operate Adobe Target to build Multi-channel campaigns
· Debug, troubleshoot, and fix the configuration and integration issues.
· Partner with the analytics teams on measurement across customized site experiences
· Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues related to delivering custom site experiences Communicate and partner with upstream and downstream teams regarding the execution against the desired testing strategy
· Drive technical effort working with IT partners, site management and creative to ensure timely execution of testing and/or personalization cadence
· Total 4 to 10 years of experience
· Minimum 3+ years of experience working Adobe Target and a good understanding of Adobe Marketing Cloud technologies
· 3+ years working with A/B testing and site personalization efforts, preferably leveraging Adobe Target as a platform
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer