This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Talent Integrators
Key Focus area for the individual:
- To look at the various solutions across the company and ensure continuous design and upgrade to the same to make the company a completely digital organization.
- To revamp and re-architect existing solution to a microservices, responsive UI front end
- To integrate with various SaaS solutions and delivery a truly digital infrastructure
- Provide design and solution architecture for projects and upgrades
- Explore and leverage ready to use capability from available SaaS platforms to deliver business functionality
- Applying knowledge of common, relevant architecture frameworks in defining and evaluating application architectures.
- Performing code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements
- Developing and demonstrating a broad set of technology skills in Java technologies, micro service design patterns, Open Source libraries and frameworks, and technology architecture concepts, microservices, cloud, SaaS platforms.
- Should have working knowledge of Agile and Continuous integrate and Continuous Deployment
- Collaborating within a project team comprised of talented employees with diverse and complementary skills
What we are looking for:-
- A proven track record of successful project/product implementation with minimal of 3 years of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Pair programming and Test Driven Development.
- Experience in building Case Management, Billing or Reporting systems
- Exposure to common SaaS platforms available in the market.
- Experience in having made technology choices in the past keeping business priorities in mind.
- Proficiency in one or more backend languages (Java / Spring / GoLang)
- Proficiency in one or more frontend framework (HTML5 / Angular / React)
- Experience developing on both mobile and web platforms
- Has Hands-on Test-Driven Development experience and able to author Unit, Integration and Functional Tests.
- Good OO-skills. Must demonstrate strong familiarity of design patterns.
- Experience practicing pair programming in a team is an advantage
- Should have experience in AWS and Cloud
- Should ideally have experience in Data Analytics
- Good communication and client-facing skills
Graduation – B Tech / MCA
Preferred Age Group: Less than 35
- Please Note: Position would currently be on WFH basis (Until Covid persists).
- Need Immediate Joiners
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer