This post is from talenthive.co.in, which may or may not be affiliated with servient.com
UI / Angular JS Developer ( 3-5 yrs)
Posted by Jugnu Sahay (@talenthive)
Looking for a motivated engineer to work with our UI Development team.
Candidate should be able to develop modular front-end applications using HTML5, CSS3,
is critical to be a self-starter, fully capable of working independently but also coordinate
with other team members to meet project schedules.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Expertise in MVC framework angular JS 2+.
• Expertise in angular 6+ and typescript highly preferable.
• Experience in visualization libraries like D3.
• Experience in building tools like gulp, webpack, babel.
• Experience in consuming REST services and implementing dynamic UIs.
• Understanding of design patterns commonly used in large scale web applications.
• Experience in building high performing and maintainable web applications.
• Experience in unit testing frameworks like Jasmine, mocha.
• Knowledge of CSS preprocessors like SASS.
• Proficient understanding of version management tools like SVN, Git.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Answer this survey on privacy and technology
What is the state of privacy enhancing technologies, data security, and compliance, in the Indian tech industry?
This survey, conducted by Hasgeek, in partnership with Omidyar Network India, is aimed at broadly understanding privacy concerns and practices among middle and senior management inside tech organizations, and how factors such as regulated nature of certain businesses, compliance requirements, etc impact the development of privacy enhancing technologies.
Hasgeek invites you to participate in this survey, as a senior tech practitioner and leader in your organization. There are 32 questions in all and should take approximately 15 minutes to answer them.