Posted by Maha Nadar (@maha-talabat)
Who we are:
Talabat is a pioneer of the online food ordering industry in the Middle East. Housing a wide variety of cuisines from international and local restaurants, Talabat is the go-to destination for food. No matter what cuisine or restaurant you are craving, find it on Talabat in Bahrain, Kuwait, KSA, Qatar, UAE, Oman and Jordan.
If you’re an enthusiastic, innovative problem solver, hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and an international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Kuwait!
Responsible for front-end web portal, design, and execution of web and mobile products.
- Develop user-facing applications using front-end technologies based on Wireframes, design documents and functional specs.
- Deliver front-end code across a broad array of interactive web and mobile.
- Build reusable codes and libraries for future use.
- Provide troubleshooting and technical support to resolve bugs and client issues with websites.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Ensure unit testing, systems and integration testing (SIT), user acceptance testing (UAT) and Quality Assurance (QA) is properly performed.
- Organize and prepare program and system documentation under established guidelines.
- Ability to deliver work with high degree of accuracy
- Ability to understand failure analysis, test method validation and engineering tolerances
- Ability to work on SQL, HTML, XML, Rest API’s Angular JS, Embedded JS and client server/ complex systems
- Ability to analyze product specs, decompose complicated software systems, and design strategies to test them
- Ability to write unit test plans and unit test strategies
- Ability to manage multiple projects
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.