This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
- Use your knowledge of machine learning and classification algorithms to develop code that accurately predicts the output of complex engineering models.
- Apply pattern recognition technologies to recognize features in large GIS databases.
- You will apply technologies in multiple domain/problem areas (structural engineering, physics, and geotechnical to name a few).
- You will apply your knowledge to solve challenging real-world customer problems and communicate complex concepts to non-expert audiences.
- Use your in-depth knowledge of theory and practice of artificial intelligence to create products that automate the development of Intel products.
- Apply efficient planning, optimization, and heuristic search techniques in potentially complex spaces to arrive at optimal solutions.
- Your use of probabilistic reasoning and uncertainty management or quantification will maximize confidence in solutions provided to users.
- Practical experience with constraint satisfaction and model consistency checking are vital to the integrity of the models you will develop.
- You will use your experience in the areas of knowledge representation, discovery, query, and management systems to develop systems that rapidly search and locate data within vast data stores.
- You’ll be working closely with a collaborative team so your team player personality and excellent written/oral communication skills will be essential.
- You also meet most (if not all) of the following requirements:
- 3-6 years of relevant work experience
- Tech/B.E., MSc/M.Tech/ME
- Familiar with Java / J2EE
- Experience deploying/building a fast, distributed, and fault-tolerant AI infrastructure
Tagove is new online communication software that reinvents the relationship between customers and companies. It aims to re-create face-to-face communication by offering live text chat, voice, and video call, as well as screen sharing and co-browsing capabilities.
Tagove allows businesses to communicate more effectively with their customers and increase sales/conversions, and inevitably, a better customer experience
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer