Software QA Engineer (Automation & Manual)
Posted by Soniya S (@soniyasankar)
Who we are
Synup unlocks the potential of local marketing by continuously improving brand awareness, customer acquisition, and sales results. Brands can now control and deliver the content and information local customers need to find, engage, and buy from them in an easy-to-use cloud platform. From customer reviews to menus, photographs to product listings, businesses can enhance, distribute, and analyze their content across digital platforms and devices. By seamlessly optimizing their local business content, Synup clients improve their ability to be found and chosen by customers. Today, thousands of companies use Synup to improve local business content and results. Synup is headquartered in New York City with operations in APAC, EMEA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and the UK. Learn more at www.synup.com
Job Title - Software QA Engineer
Location – Bangalore, India
What we want you to do
● Create test strategies, test plans, and test cases based on project requirements Document test procedures to ensure compliance with standards
● Execute test cases and test scenarios
● APIs test automation using Rest assured
● Raise project-related risks and issues at early stages and follow up with leads/stakeholders for mitigation
● Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope and delivery dates
● Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality
● Help troubleshoot issues
You want to work on challenging problems with smart people. You’re someone who could get positions at most software companies, but you’re looking for the perfect the role that has great leadership, a roster of top talent, and a game-changing product vision
You also meet the following requirements:
● Must have 3-7 years of experience in quality assurance.
● Hands-on in both UI & API’s testing (Automation)
● Strong in Selenium Web driver, TestNG framework, Rest assured.
● Hands-on in APIs test automation using Rest assured
● Experience with Python-based framework(eg robot) is plus
● Experience in client-server infrastructure, API’s (backend as well as UI)
● Good understanding of strategy, plans, and scenarios incorporating functional, performance, scalability, and load testing
● Hands-on database knowledge is required
● Good to have CI/CD exposure
● Ability to adapt quickly to a complex environment and learn new concepts.
● Develop test scripts for Testing APIs or Services
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer