Posted by Soniya S (@soniyasankar)
Synup unlocks the potential of local marketing by continuously improving brand awareness, customer acquisition, and sales results. Brands can now control and deliver the content and information local customers need to find, engage, and buy from them in an easy-to-use cloud platform. From customer reviews to menus, photographs to product listings, businesses can enhance, distribute, and analyze their content across digital platforms and devices. By seamlessly optimizing their local business content, Synup clients improve their ability to be found and chosen by customers.
Today, thousands of companies use Synup to improve local business content and results. Synup is headquartered in New York City with operations in APAC, EMEA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and the UK. Learn more at www.synup.com
Job Title – Front End Engineer
Location – Bangalore, India
Why are we hiring?
- We’re hiring engineers for building beautiful, usable interfaces that would be used by people ranging from non tech-savvy business owners to people in large Enterprises at scale. We aim to provide seamless interfaces to our clients to fully understand their business.
What are we Looking for?
- Experience: 3- years
- Collaborate with the Designer and the Product Managers to translate beautiful designs into pixel-perfect views
- Build graphs and visualizations using D3.js for customer reports
- Tryout and suggest updates to our frontend tools & workflows
- Take the lead to maintain, refactor and if necessary, throw away legacy frontend code
- Proficient in Reactjs, HTML, and CSS and should’ve worked for at least two years
- Should be able to empathize with the different types of users that use our platform.
- Should be proficient in React, Redux, Apollo GraphQL, HTML, and CSS
- Have a sound understanding of the GraphQL spec. You’ll only be conversing in GraphQL to multiple Backend teams for coming up with APIs that’ll be used by the frontend team. We love GraphQL at Synup.
- Build graphs and visualizations using D3.js for customer reports.
- Are obsessed with web performance and evangelize the tools that aid the team in writing performant JS code.
Why join us?
- Frequent brainstorming sessions and huddles to understand the problem
- Unlike what should be done and how things are supposed to be executed, we keep the ideas and suggestions open with the teammates
- You will be involved with communications across domains to gain exclusive insights about the product, which will aid you to empathize with our users and ultimately bring out your best work
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer