This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Sr. Developer for core product team ( GoLang/Python/Node.Js)
Posted by Chethan K R
SynctacticAI is a self-service data platform to power the future of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. We are a deep-tech startup focussing on delivering data as a service platform to businesses and enterprises across the globe.
The core team comprises of serial entrepreneurs and tech ninjas who are on mission amazing to revolutionalize the way organizations transform their data to make business decisions.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language such, Go Lang/ Python/NodeJs.
- Thorough understanding of Data pipelines and Data lake
- Practical knowledge of Linux server management
- Understanding of functional programming concepts
- Knowledge of Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes. is added value
- Experience in distributed systems is a plus
- Full-stack experience a must
- Freshers are welcome if they can excel in at least one of the necessary skills.
- You want to build a world-class Saas B2B product, using the latest tools, from scratch
- You love to code 8+ hours a day and solve hard problems by building software you are proud of
- You enjoy working with directly with amazing entrepreneurs
- You are driven by the desire to learn
- You like the pressure to perform because it makes you a better person
- You are passionate about getting stuff done
- You are passionate about making a tangible difference in the world
- Passionate about writing elegant, functional efficient code
- Plan future implementations by working closely with the product team
- Deliver an amazing user experience by working with front-end developers
- Write test suites and deploy code into production
- Setup monitoring and alerts for in-production services
- Automate deployments
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer