This post is from symphonyfintech.com, which may or may not be affiliated with linkedin.com
Posted by Axl HR Tech (@axlhrtech)
DevOps - Infrastructure and Deployment Operations
Symphony Fintech is leading Technology Company headquarter in Mumbai, India deliver holistic financial solutions and innovative products across all asset class and help our customer to prepare for future.
About the role:
- We are looking for a talented Infrastructure/DevOps Engineer to join us in our commitment to improve the quality of delivery, deployment, infrastructure management, and support tools for our trading system products deployed across our client's production systems. As an Infrastructure/DevOps Engineer you build and deploy devops solutions ranging from automating the service delivery pipeline, app automation, implementing automated monitoring, and testing complex frameworks.
- You'll gain a deep understanding of our product through close collaboration with engineers, product owner, BA's and client's interaction. You will keep our system on and running smoothly, rebuilding infrastructure, updating our pipelines, insuring clean data integrations. Perform in-depth technical root cause analysis for high priority issues spanning all technology layers/stacks and provide corrective actions.
- You have a passion for technology tempered by a level-headed approach to problem solving, and broad experience with build and deployment software. You will bring a hunger for problem solving and desire to understand and play with newer technologies and software methodologies.
- Ensuring the security, availability, performance, scalability, and automation of our infrastructure.
- Ensuring reliable and ongoing measurement and monitoring of our infrastructure.
- Maintaining and enhancing build/deployment pipelines for continuous integration and continuous delivery of changes to improve quality and availability of our product.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Work closely with the Operations and Engineering teams related to DevOps, infrastructure and beyond
- The engineer should possess varied software skills in Python, Shell scripting, Linux, REST API, Docker containerization and Maven
- Logging and Monitoring: Zabbix
- HTTP/TCP Load-balancing and Proxy: HAProxy, Nginx
- Experience with configuring continuous integration tools such as Jenkins or equivalent
- Administration of REDIS Cluster, MongoDB, MySQL, Oracle
- Perform in-depth technical root cause analysis for high priority issues spanning all technology layers/stacks and provide corrective actions
- Multi Operating System knowledge: Windows, Linux OS services.
- Good networking, TCP/IP knowledge and security awareness.
- Experience in requirements identification, solution analysis/testing, and product selection
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Great aptitude for problem solving.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer