This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
QA Engineer - Manual Tester
Posted by Axl HR Tech (@axlhrtech)
Exp : 1-4 Years FINTECH Domain
Qualification : BE (IT/CS) OR MCA OR BSC IT
Job Description :
1. Understand Business requirement and Functional Specifications for developing Test Scenario's and Test Cases.
2. Performed Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Sanity Test, Smoke Test in QA environment and re-testing of fixed defects.
3. Execute Test Scripts and find defects.
4. Reporting and tracking of defects identified during test execution.
5. Work closely with development team to analyze, debug and resolve any issues.
6. Understand and Simulate defects raised by customer in SIT and UAT and discuss resolution with team lead.
Technical Skills :
1. Candidate should have 1-4 years of experience in writing test Scenario's, Test Cases, creating of test data and Manual Testing.
2. Candidate should have good understanding of SDLC process, Different types of testing and various testing related processes and associated tools.
3. Candidate should have exposure to Defect analysis, Defect RCA, co-ordination with different teams like DEV, BA etc..
4. Candidates with exposure in Web based and Mobile based Application testing will be preferred.
Domain : Capital Market / Stock market (will be preferred)
Job Location: Mumbai
Immediate Joinee Required (Serving or less than 30 day of notice period )
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer