Lead frontend engineer
Posted by Mukesh Gupta (@syfe)
Syfe is the digital wealth manager for investors who expect more - greater transparency, smarter personalised portfolios, and better investment outcomes. We combine proven investment strategies with game-changing technology to give investors globally diversified portfolios that are in sync with their personal risk profiles. Unlike traditional investment management, there are no high fees or hidden costs involved, so investors can be sure they are always earning the best possible return on their investment.
We are seeking a Lead front end engineer to develop and own state of the art products that help bring people closer to their financial goals. As we build and scale Syfe over the next few years, our product and engineering team is growing and its perfect time to join the team at an early stage and create an impact within and outside the organisation.
- Take ownership of new products/features.
- Contribute to www.syfe.com and add features as per customer needs.
- Maintain top-notch security and performance rating.
- Maintain high levels of test coverage.
- Contribute to Syfe design system.
- Add new components to the component library.
- Work towards open sourcing the component library and design system.
- Ensure adherence to engineering best practices and maintain the overall quality of our codebase.
- Mentor and assist younger members of the team and perform code reviews.
- Work with the product team to translate powerful ideas into everyday business value.
- Collaborate with other engineers.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer