This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Sr. Software Engineer
Posted by SM (@msure)
Swiggy is on a quest to bring convenience to over 100 Million Indians over the next 5 years. The investment in SuprDaily is part of its core strategy to expand reach of consumer base as well as fulfilling the daily needs of a consumer leveraging the power of the milk railroad
Supr Daily is a daily delivery service in India. Starting with milk, the company delivers the most frequent daily needs to consumers via a subscription model. Founded by alumni of IIT and IIM, the company is pioneering the micro delivery e-commerce model in India.
The company is a Y-Combinator startup, Y combinator is one of the top American Seed Accelerator and their portfolio includes Airbnb, Dropbox, InstaKart, Reddit and about 1500 other startups across the globe.
At Supr, exceptional software development is integral in allowing us to fulfill our mission of scaling the daily supply chain to millions of users in India. You’ll develop products that are at the forefront of reshaping the e-commerce market in India. You’ll work alongside self-starters interested in solving real-world problems and streamlining the inefficiencies in a complex industry. You’ll have the unique opportunity to re-define consumer buying experience in India.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in shipping production quality code
- Comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment
- Bias for action: shipping quality code quickly
- High degree of first principles thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to think through designs of complex systems
- The opportunity to define engineering culture on a small team of less than 10
- Complete ownership with an end to end responsibility of products and features
- To grow into a thought leader in an impactful & innovative engineering team
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer