This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by SVY Labs (@svylabs-com)
SVY Labs https://hasjob.co/svylabs.com/n5xrr , Anywhere · svylabs.com · Freelance or consultingFreelance or consulting · ProgrammingProgramming
I plan to create a Smart Contract using Solidity. I can give more details after shortlisting.
The contract itself is slightly complex to implement as it requires some indepth understanding of how Blockchain works and the transaction semantics around Blockchains.
1. Good understanding of Applied Cryptography - Merkle Trees, Hashing algorithms(Sha256), Public Key cryptosystems, Digital Signatures, etc..
2. Good understanding of how Ethereum / Bitcoin works
3. Good understanding of Solidity / Bitcoin script
4. Knowledge of other Blockchains is a plus, but not required
5. Willingness to learn and try new things
You need to be logged in to report a post
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer