This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
We're looking for a talented, enthusiastic ReactJS/Django(python) developer to join our team in Hyderabad and help build the backend for Supplycompass (https://www.supplycompass.com/).
You will take a lead position in building the frontend services for Supplycompass platform, including:
- Work on the user focused platform software.
- Maintaining and improving existing components of the Reactapp.
- Developing tools and automated tests.
- Working alongside with backend-end and mobile devs to optimize API usage
- Writing tests (TDD), debugging and improving the code quality & stability.
- DevOps - deployment, Docker, Celery.
- Git for version control
- Good verbal and written communication in English
- HTML5, CSS
- Experience in leadership position close to CTO
**Equal Opportunities Employer**
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Answer this survey on privacy and technology
What is the state of privacy enhancing technologies, data security, and compliance, in the Indian tech industry?
This survey, conducted by Hasgeek, in partnership with Omidyar Network India, is aimed at broadly understanding privacy concerns and practices among middle and senior management inside tech organizations, and how factors such as regulated nature of certain businesses, compliance requirements, etc impact the development of privacy enhancing technologies.
Hasgeek invites you to participate in this survey, as a senior tech practitioner and leader in your organization. There are 32 questions in all and should take approximately 15 minutes to answer them.