Exceptional Front End Talent Required for Supply Chain AI company
Posted by Karthik Sridhar (@ksridhar)
About SupplyAI (https://angel.co/supplyai/)
SupplyAI is building a System of Intelligence for delivering efficient customer experience for retailers. With it's latest yet-to-be-named platform, SupplyAI is going deeper in managing and improving retail customer experience with respect to Returns Management, Shipment Visibility and Algorithmic Merchandizing.
The possibility of building exciting technology for a mundane industry segment like Supply Chain is endless. Being based in Silicon Valley helps spread our technology and message worldwide. We invite you to join us in this journey.
You will play the crucial role of building and scaling the client-facing part of our product. You are a hands-on programmer with an eye for good design.
You will be responsible for the delivery of data visualization-heavy web applications and ensure that they are performant. Some of our customers generate massive amounts of data every hour, our applications have to be able to handle all that traffic and more. Build reusable frameworks for production components
- A track record of crafting and deploying apps as a part of your job, or as side projects.
- We expect you to write and deploy production code in React inside a week of joining.
- Knowledge of JS visualization libraries like D3.js or derivatives.
- Know enough of HTML and CSS to know what a polyfill is and what is the exact problem it solves.
- Good working knowledge of Relational Databases and NoSQL systems, with expertise in at least one (we use Postgres)
- Eye for design and putting it in practice.
Please do not apply if you have not used version control before and have no experience of deployment over linux servers
- Knowledge of Python Django and web frameworks in that language.
- Experience in designing and implementing APIs.
- The hunger and ability to acquire any skills that are required and a positive attitude.
- Experience and educational qualifications are not important if you can demonstrate that you can fulfill the role, without having to Google your way through it.
- You will work with some of the brightest people you'll meet. We have an open culture where we value diversity and responsibility. You will have flexible working hours with some overlap with colleagues' timings.
TERM AND COMPENSATION
- The above position will start as a partial contract position for 6 months with a strong possibility of converting to Full-Time position. This gives us both the ability to be comfortable with each other and imagine a long-term future together.
- Compensation available for the position, based on skills and experience is up to INR 25 lacs per annum.
- Minimum experience expected for the position is 2 years with front-end technologies.
- Please apply if you can join within 15 days to a month.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
ReactFoo Delhi 2018: On React, alternatives to React, React Native and front-end engineering
As a Hasjob user, we have a special deal for you: 10% off on conference tickets. No hassle of adding discount code manually: just click on the buttons below and the discount will be auto-applied when you select a ticket.
Also, don't forget to checkout the workshop we have lined up as a part of this. Use this opportunity to upskill yourself and land a better job.