This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
* Support the entire application lifecycle (design, test, release and support)
* Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
* Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
* Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
* Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
* Design interfaces to improve user experience
* Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
* Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
* Proven work experience as a Mobile developer (Both Android & IOS)
* Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
* In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java
* Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
* Familiarity with OOP design principles
* Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
* Ability to perform in a team environment
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.