Stylopa - Everyone's personal stylist. (http://bit.ly/1hLKoaZ)
Stylopa aims to provide easy access to personal styling to every woman. We connect women with fashionistas from across the world. You could either browse through head to toe looks curated by fashionistas or choose any one of the stylist(s) to create a customized look.
This also opens up more possibilities for fashionistas to do something they are good at and love to do, and get rewarded for it. And for the busy woman, it is best to outsource her styling decisions to an expert.
Looking for a techie who can deliver a high level of satisfaction, challenge opinions and build great web products from the ground up. He/She shall lead the technology role for product development.
You're someone who :-
(1) Loves technology and uses it to solve any problem assigned to him/her.
(2) Has adequate experience in building web applications. ( Include links / references to previous projects )
(3) Passionate to take up responsibility and is excited about creating high impact
(2) Have developed web applications and been part of at least one complete SDLC.
(3) Experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL, NoSQL and MongoDB.
(4) Experience with MVC frameworks. Working with Codeigniter
(5) Mobile website design and app development - a plus
(6) A good understanding of scalability
(7) Have used AWS services (S3, Route 53)
(1) Competent salary
(2) Equity offered
(3) Chance to work for a Singapore based startup. Our customer base are folks in US, Singapore. It is a natural progression for the startup to move to these markets
(4) Get to work with a high powered, smart team with varied international experience working in high impact projects across the world
(5) Very open team environment. We take fun very seriously. You will get to work in an environment, where you can create significant impact, work closely with the founders and develop the product from ground up
In how many ways can a group of 5 men and 2 women be made out of a total of 7 men and 3 women?