This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
About Krishna Consultants | KC Overseas Education
We are a rapidly growing EdTech Platform that helps students access the best education in the world. We hand-hold the student and make it easy to search, apply and reach overseas universities!
Founded in 1998, we have built partnerships with 700+ universities in 29 countries across 5 continents. We have recruited over 20,000 international students to different countries and have counselled 1,00,000+ students so far.
We are a team of 400+ people, delivering the best services by utilizing the latest technologies. We are headquartered in Nagpur and have 41 offices in all, 3 Overseas Offices based in Colombo (Sri Lanka), Dhaka (Bangladesh) & Kathmandu (Nepal) and 38 offices across India.
As we continue our journey to assist students, we constantly require enthusiastic individuals, novice as well as seasoned professionals to join us in our journey towards excellence.
What’s getting us connected?
We are tech enablers and truly believe in technology for changing lives! Our technology helps students, partner recruiters and institutions across the globe to connect on a single platform thus resulting in faster delivery.
What’s on the plate for you?
- Working with happy & brilliant minds
- Extremely challenging & engaging work
- Be part of the fastest growing tech-companies in India
- Fun-filled work environment
- Great compensation with employee benefits for self + family
About the Facility:
We have an excellent facility in the orange capital of India, Nagpur, designed on the concepts of honesty, transparency, commitment and value addition. Our team has a good blend of visionaries, industry veterans and millennial who in collaboration execute the vision of the organisation strategically. The office environment adds another feather in the cap for KC service delivery.
We follow an open culture that fosters innovation and growth. Here is a short video of what makes it an awesome place to work - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jjE5JcetcM
Position Title: Tech Lead – Software Development
Department: Software Development
Reporting to: CTO
Job Location: IT Park, Nagpur
Working days: Monday – Saturday. Second & Fourth Saturday off
Office hours: 10.00 am – 6.30 pm
Position Type: Permanent
The Tech Lead – Software Development will lead our technical teams that creates and delivers various projects required for our customers. As Tech Lead, your job is to help manage the entire life of the project, from conception to live online delivery. Each day, you will review the tasks and goals that need to be completed with your team. You will work with the stakeholders in order to deliver the web product that is envisioned. You will also work with the leaders of the company to try and create new and innovative web solutions for upcoming projects or situations.
- Follow the scope of an online project that goes from the proposal stage, to the technical work up, and finally to the delivery of the web product.
- Participate in the initial conception stage along order to better meet the needs and to translate those expectations to the development teams.
- Design solutions for customer problems related to corporate identity, and other website presence issues.
- Lead the design process of a website by working with a team of writers, graphic designers, and developers.
- Work to find and solve any problems with the function of a web project by implementing testing processes and working with technical staff in order to address any issues.
- Supervise a team of web professionals by developing effective training procedures, appropriate task assignments, positive customer experiences and top-quality control processes.
- Aim to meet all project goals within the specified budget of the organization; adjust practices to reflect cost saving measures.
- Generate periodic project status reports to be presented to company stakeholders; detail data, tasks and processes.
- Take on new and unproven tasks in order to develop new business ideas and opportunities that help lead the company to future success.
- Write clean, scalable code using ASP.NET MVC programming languages
- Strong technical competency - ability to see a big picture to develop product road map
- Experience of hiring and managing Technology team practices, along with the ability in leading, growing and mentoring teams
- Ability to articulate as the peer group in the understanding may not have a high awareness of technology
- Strong collaboration, team building and team management skills in a distributed, multi-location setup
- Balance of strategic thinking and hands on approach with a deep drive to make things happen and deliver results
- Highly motivated, collaborative, and innovative - adaptable to work in a fast changing, high learning and dynamic environment
Experience & other requirements
- Minimum 5 years in Software Development
- Strong web development experience and at least 2 years of experience managing web projects
- Experience in communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with development and design of web sites and web products
- Experience with Feasibility Analysis or the Ability to research the industry and the market for prospective solutions is a Big Plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Minimum Qualifications: B-Tech / B.E with minimum 60%
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer