This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Senior Android Developer
Posted by HR Desk (@stucred)
We are looking an expert android developer to play a crucial role in architecting and building an exciting fin-tech app from ground up.
Experience: 4- 6 years
Compulsory Working Expertise:
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Full Android Stack: Activities, Fragments, views, Services, Broadcast receivers, Content providers, Sqlite
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs using tools such as ADB.
- Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automatisation.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimisation.
- Understanding of Googles Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch.
- Experience on Firebase and tracking tools.
- Experience on Android framework.
- Extensive experience working in TDD(Test Driven Development) / BDD (Behaviour Driven Development) and CI/CD (Continuous Integration / Development) environment.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Design and Build advanced applications for the Android Platform using Java.
- Collobrate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API's.
- Should be able to develop the application with effective coding with minimal errors/bugs.
- Unit-test cide for edge cases, usablity, and general reliablity.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development effiency.
- Ability to be a self-starter, prioritize your work, stay organized, self motivating and work and motivate well in team environment is critical.
- Should be able to manage the whole project solely or in team.
- Application version control management on SCRUM
- Strategise positioning, landing page and release of application on the Playstore in cognisance with digital strategy executiveApplication version control management on SCRUM
- Keep up with all the latest developments from the android community
Goals we expect
- App stability
- Code stability
Tools & Platforms:
- AWS Lambda, S3, API Gateway, CloudFront
- MongoDB, MySQL, Redis
- Github, Jira, Slack, Jenkins
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer