This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Stride is one of the fastest growing startups, and working on 'real' artificial intelligence and 'machine learning'. They say using tools is like being a crane operator, while building a platform, is like building a crane. At Stride.ai, we build cranes. If you think you are not just a crane operator, talk to us.
What We're Building
Stride artificial intelligence powered platform TEXSIE, provides advanced analytics for unstructured data using its very own proprietary algorithms to provide sentiment analysis, name entity recognition, language detection, text summarization, anaphoric analysis, categorization of documents and more.
These algorithms power our products and are also available as developer APIs.
Enterprise Process Automation
Designed with banking sector as our primary focus, our intelligent automation platform helps Financial Institutions (FI’s) reduce their turnaround time and increase process efficiency for the various complex workflows that involves processing unstructured data like texts, images etc.
Stride is looking for smart NLP Engineers to join our exciting team. In this role you will have the opportunity to work on challenging data problems like,
- Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, AI driven automation and Information Extraction
- Text Classification, pattern recognition and knowledge discovery from structured and unstructured content.
What we look for
- Strong expertise in Natural Language processing, text analytics, machine learning.
- Expert in Python, solid engineering and coding skills.
- Ability to write high performance production quality code
- Learn new skills to tackle new problems as your role evolve
- To participate in client POC engagements in onshore as well as offshore roles, and drive POCs to conversion.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer