This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Market Research Internship
Posted by Stellar Analytics (@stellaranalytics)
- Works proactively and independently to produce insightful qualitative and quantitative analysis to support the assigned account teams in strategic planning, pursuits and engagements
- Demonstrates the ability to develop multiple hypotheses, investigate the alternatives and recommend solutions. Draws together information from primary and secondary sources to prove or disprove hypotheses
- Possesses a strong understanding of multiple sectors along with some level of familiarity with specific therapy areas
- Monitoring and anticipating trends and issues in the sector, tracking the area landscape in the assigned portfolio
- Demonstrates expertise in applying analytical tools and techniques, specifically those relevant to the qualitative insights
- Demonstrates expertise in information sources relevant to the sector
- Possesses the ability to collect and analyse information from various sources through various techniques
- Good understanding of multiple sectors and their concepts as applicable to marketing
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills, as well as presentation skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, including financial analysis will be added advantage
- Self-motivated, with strong work ethic and initiative; proactive in identifying issues and opportunities and delivering insightful solutions
- Good project and time management skills with the ability to complete assigned tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent team player
- Highly responsive to team and customer needs Confidence to provide and defend a point of view; high level of attention to detail
- Confidence to provide and defend a point of view; high level of attention to detail
- Drive and commitment towards delivering high quality service to the Clients
Apply for this position No pay, no equity
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.