This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Annkita Malik
We are looking for an entrepreneurial , self-starter with demonstrated leadership in the social entrepreneurship and/or development sector and a keenness to grow Start Up’s unique business model. You will be part of an “Everybody An Intrapraneur” team that builds vibrant social ventures and an active ecosystem for social entrepreneurship across India.
1. Incubation/Impact Acceleration/ Leadership Development You will deliver 4-6 projects annually (of 3 months to 9 months duration) towards seeding, strengthening and sustaining social ventures, based on Start Up’s 8 Step Methodology.
This will require you to:
Incubate and accelerate the growth and impact of social ventures:
- Design and develop envisioning exercises, go-to-market strategies, strategy roadmaps and business plans, financial models, organizational structures, operational plans, impact measurement indicators and other operational solutions for social entrepreneurs, based on Start Up’s methodologies, processes, templates and tools.
- Manage a robust funder network; connect them to our partners and clients.
Drive our leadership springboard offer:
- Co-ordinate and organize 2-3 leadership training workshops and mentoring processes for teams of social ventures across India.
Ensure timely and high quality delivery of solutions:
- Ensure excellent project management, utilization of time and resources, and effective and timely communication with all stakeholders.
- Design and implement a system for regular feedback from clients and partners.
2. Business Growth – Geographic and Thematic As part of a fast-growing entrepreneurial team, you will also work closely with the CEO and CGO (Chief Growth Officer) to open up new avenues for Start Up’s operations.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer