Dot Net developer
Posted by Savithri S (@XOoIlV-QkG)
- Overall 4 + yrs of experience
- Computer Science or equivalent Engineering degree.
- 1+ years of experience in testing Web & API based products.
- Significant experience working with OOPs like C#, Java
- Experience in building & improving automated testing frameworks, tools, automated test suites, TestNG and NUnit
- Experience writing test applications to closely resemble customer applications and use cases.
- Knowledge of how a .NET framework environment works internally
- You will be contributing directly to one of the leading Application Performance Management Products (APM) in the industry.
- You will be a test automation contributor in a highly collaborative team which builds creative monitoring solutions for .NET applications.
- This role is technically demanding with a need for programming, understanding application architecture and a dedication to understanding how customers use APM products.
You will develop test applications, add to existing and build new framework/ tools
- Hands-on knowledge of Docker or Kubernetes is expected as it is extensively used in our automation pipelines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a high aptitude to learn and adapt to new test frameworks and software deployment models.
- Experience with Component, Contract, and End to End testing frameworks using RESTful or similar APIs.
Experience with distributed applications involving cache, message bus etc.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer