This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Posted by Girish K (@starllysol)
This is a Contract to Hire position
-Proven work experience of 5+ years as a Talent Acquisition Specialist in tech space
- Have worked as part of or supported - Product based organization.
- Prior experience with social media, resume databases, and professional networks
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting including evaluation methods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- Own the full-cycle recruiting process: Source, scout, screen, and recruit the best talent
- Work on different sourcing strategies & build a strong pipeline of candidates.
- Manage end-to-end hiring process.
- Enhance the portal utilization by posting jobs in a way to attract aspiring candidates
- Enhance employee referral programs - Compensation negotiation as per the recruitment guidelines set in the organization.
More about how the actual participation looks like.
We work on internal projects and also have resource augmentation activity. Our tech stack focus is on ReactJS/MERN/Node/Python/JS/ReactNative/QA automation related skills.
Having prior experience in finding candidates in the above mentioned skillset will be an advantage, we will be dealing with contract positions a lot, hence moving fast and making decisions. If it is your trait, you can find this as a exciting job
Company name - Starlly Solutions ( starllysolutions.com)
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer