This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
UI Lead Developer
Posted by Girish K (@starllysol)
- Lead and own the entire life-cycle of the product design, architecture, documentation, coding, testing and deployment.
- Contribute hands-on, own, collaborate and deliver new features and services at a fast pace.
- Own the prioritization, scoping and scheduling processes for new features.
- Work with and advice management on technical aspects, make well-informed decisions.
- Prioritize tech-debt and ensure the platforms and applications meet the latest industry standards.
- Learn new technology & practices, coach the team and conduct training sessions devote time for learning and continuous improvement of self and team.
- Maintain a strong customer service oriented attitude while designing and building features.
Who should apply for this post?
- (Solid foundation in computer science with strong competency in data structures, algorithms and software design.)
- Extensive experience in HTML/CSS, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility.
- Significant experience developing user-facing software.
- Experience or exposure to python/nodejs or other languages is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (including listening, speaking, and writing) and ability to work well in a diverse, team-focused environment with other Engineers, Product Managers, etc.
- Sound understanding of user experience and design principles.
- Effective problem solving skills, sharp reasoning and a logical bent of mind.
- College or university degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or computer engineering
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer