Principal Full Stack developer
Posted by Simran Arora
Starkflow Technologies Pvt Ltd https://hasjob.co/starkflow.co/x07qj , Anywhere · starkflow.co · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · ProgrammingProgramming
The primary responsibility is to develop and support the upcoming AI based Voicebot. The role entails designing, developing, debugging, testing, and enhancing the software platform which is built for the Pharma Clients. It includes all the aspects of the platform like front end, back end, hosting and deployment.
The team member will be a part of the core team of the company and will report to the Product Lead.
What are you responsible for?
· Understand business space, client requirements, and current product features.
· Collaborate with the Product Manager and other members of cross functional teams to
· Drive design, development and implementation of Ariya.
· Arrive at feasible solutions using well-written codes that can implement expected user stories of our pharma clients
· Also on a timely basis, identify architectural flaws and propose solutions to be certain about no risks involved in existing running services or any type of disruption.
· Actively keep your eye out for new and emerging frameworks / technology that might add value to your code and deployment.
· Use metrics reporting to gain insight into the health of your builds, tests and release infrastructure.
· Optimize product infrastructure to ensure a reliable experience for phamax’s clients.
· Participate in all client calls, reporting stand ups, and internal discussions.
· Set metrics, standards and best practices for design, development, reporting, documentation and other process involves w.r.t to the product.
· Guide and mentor junior members throughout the lifecycle of the product.
· Proven track record of a building AI based product
· Flair and hands on experience in the following:
- Data science: pandas, NLTK, scikit, TensorFlow
- Back-end: python – Flask/Django, NodeJS, MySQL, Neo4j
- Front-end: AngularJS/React, PowerBI, tableau
- Infrastructure: Azure/AWS/GCP
- Deployment: TypeScript,Jenkins, GIT,
- Knowledge of the following technologies is a plus: BotFramework, Development on CloudStack, Flutter, Experience in Machine Learning and AI
Desired skills: Excellent communication and time management skills
Work from Home
You need to be logged in to report a post
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer