This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Software Development Engineer
Posted by Kunal Chourey
Jod Title: Software Development Engineer III
Duration: Full Time
Location: Remote (India/open to any other) (Initial 2 weeks training + 2/3 day visit to Bangalore office in 4-5 months)
The Integrations Engineering job family is responsible for ownership and delivery of the core services and APIs that serve as an enterprise data backbone, using an array of different platforms, APIs, databases, protocols and data formats to ensure that the data and the business processes are as efficient and high fidelity as possible. The integrations team currently support more than 50+ connectors with third party platforms like Salesforce, Hubspot etc - [Check it out here] (https://elevate.so/integrations.html)
• Design, develop, and maintain integration flows using an array of different platforms,
APIs, databases, protocols and data formats
• Collaborate and review code with other developers in engineering and sales operations to ensure each integration maintains a consistent level of technical standards as set by the
• Work directly with the Product Manager to build a self served ETL layer in our platform.
• Build connectors with different third party platforms on our highly scalable framework.
• Write well structured, quality code that’s easily maintainable by others - JAVA, Pythong and NodeJS
• Write code that interacts with various HTTP-based API’s, primarily REST-based.
• Understand basics of SQL and relational databases (Postgres SQL)
• Proactive doer and communicator.
• SaaS and B2B experience preferred
• Interest in open source software
• You share our values and work in accordance with those values
• Aptitude to thrive in a hybrid/remote organization
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer