Marketing Internship with Full Time Opportunity
Posted by StakeAll Finance (@stakeallfinance)
About us: We are a rapidly growing blockchain-based decentralized applications which enables users to Interact with DeFi protocols and use advance investment strategies.
Role: Marketing and Community Management Internship
We are looking for a smart, highly motivated, proactive Marketing and Community Management Intern for an initial period of 3-6 months (to start with/on internship) who will –
- You will work directly with the founders, cross-functional teams, and hence we expect you to be flexible, a fast learner, proactive, and an outcome-driven individual.
- You shall be responsible for developing marketing strategies to increase followers in various social media platforms and drive engagement.
- You shall be responsible for strategizing, creating, and overseeing social media campaigns (Website, Discord, Twitter)
- You shall ideate and create content relevant to the Blockchain Industry. And ensure timely completion of creatives e.g blogs, social media posts, videos and Ad’s as per the need.
- You shall engage with our community on discord, telegram and twitter.
If the above interests you and you are super stoked to learn & grow with us, then we look forward to speaking with you.
Post the 3-6 months internship program , we can look forward to translating this into a full time employment if the performance is outstanding.
Who can apply:
Students and recent passout candidate of MBA, Marketing looking to do an internship program with us to enhance their work experience by working for fast growing Blockchain based Fintech organization.
Are available for 3-6 months starting immediately (Virtual/work from home)
- Have good writing and editing skills
- A good understanding of social media platforms
- Have an eye for design and aesthetics
- Have interned in startups and highly dynamic workplaces that require active coordination & people interaction (Good to have)
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer