Data Analyst Intern at Stader Labs
Posted by Stader Labs (@staderlabs)
Stader’s vision is to make staking mainstream and bring 1B+ users to staking. To achieve it we are creating multiple structured products on top of staking, aggregate all types of staking products, and be the distribution layer for staking across retail and business user segments for multiple blockchains.
Who are the Founders and founding team?
Sid and Amit are the founders of Stader Labs. Sid has a decade of experience building and scaling tech applications including crypto mining pool optimizers, several blockchain protocols. Amit has a decade of experience scaling start-ups and management consulting. Founders and founding team members are from IITs, IIMs, and Ivy League Universities. They have a combined work experience of >40 years across Swiggy, LinkedIn, Comcast, Paypal, Booking.com, etc.
Is Stader funded?
Stader recently raised a ~$4M seed round from the top Silicon Valley based funds.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build and manage data pipelines for data structures encompassing validator data ingestion, transformation, metadata, data quality and workload management.
- Work closely with protocol, marketing, business intelligence and frontend teams and implement data ETL processes
- Implement parts of the core Stader ETL pipelines
- Collaborate with the founding team on code review and design
Essential Skills & experience:
- Experience with Python
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and information retrieval
- Bonus points - Passion for cryptocurrencies or building blockchain applications
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
- can start the internship between 16th Sep'21 and 23 Sep'21
- are available for a duration of at least 3 months, and are willing to extend it to 6-12 months
- have relevant skills and interests
- comfortable working with a fully remote team spread across different time zones
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer