Job location: Pune
Pre-requisitesHands of development in UI, Angular, Web development projects with experience of 2-4 years.
Professional and Technical Expertise
- Proficiency in Angular 4, Angular 6 ,Bootstrap, Jquery, Node.js/D3 or or similar JS MVC framework
- Hands on experience on the modules: Angular CLI, Services, Routing, HTTP, Components, Form handling, Packaging of UI components using Bower, NPM, etc;
- Design Tools and Graphics: In Design, Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, Fireworks, Flash, Wire-Frame tools.Build tools such as Gulp, Grunt, TSLint, etc;
- Strong interest in UI design with Hands-on experience in creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Strong expertise with writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience in consuming RESTful webservices, should be well versed with Amazon or Azure or Google Cloud Servers
Role and Responsibilities
- The primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance. Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Provide technical leadership towards new UI architectures and Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Collaborating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Testing of developed software according to the test plans.
- Prepare and installs solution by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
Minimum QualificationsBachelor's Degree in Computers (BE/BCS/MCS/MCA)
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer