This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
This role involves playing an API engineering role in building & scaling enterprise grade API programs involving the best in breed platforms. Attractive to those who are enthralled by the prospect of building developer centric ecosystems in complex business domains involving exposure of key assets & capabilities as a service.
- MUST: Strong development skills and awareness of microservices architecture: Full stack experience preferred. Node.js is mandatory. Supplemental skills could be Java, Golang, Python etc. Others are also welcome.
- MUST: Exposure to writing applications that consume REST/SOAP APIs at scale, along with client SDKs
- MUST: Exposure to writing APIs & Services
- MUST: Demonstrated concepts of security: Authentication, Authorization - with OIDC, OAuth, JWT, SAML, etc
- MUST: Demonstrated concepts of SOAP, REST, RPC patterns
- BONUS: Exposure to GraphQL
- BONUS: Exposure to messaging / pub-sub bus (Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc)
- BONUS: Exposure to Middleware / ESB / Integration systems or API centric platforms (Apigee / CA Layer 7 / Axway etc)
- BONUS: Docker containers and containerization / container platform / service mesh concepts
- Certifications & training: at our cost (AWS, GCP, Azure, Apigee.. amongst others)
- Travel to conferences
- Travel amongst our offices (including Goa!)
- Flexible and informal working culture
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer