This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Full stack engineer
Posted by Amoghavarsha J S (@amoghavarsha)
We are sr.tn - A technology startup with a product that aims to disrupt the 3.4 trillion global wellness market. We believe we can dramatically improve the effectiveness of micronutrients and their impact on the human body and mind. We are based out of San Francisco and Bangalore and are currently in stealth mode.
We are putting together a high calibre team of designers, engineers and scientists with expertise in IoT, Machine Learning, Mobile and Biochemistry. You will be joining a team led by seasoned entrepreneurs and will be working in a well funded environment.
- Architect, develop, build, test and deploy highly scalable backend systems
- Responsible for architecting and building complex data models and systems
- Work closely with engineering teams in Bangalore and San Francisco
- Own quality and on time delivery for all Backend releases
- 5+ years experience and has shipped multiple products
- Competent with Unix / Linux based dev environments
- Comfortable working with AWS environments
- Deep architecture skills in building highly scalable, robust, and fault-tolerant systems.
- Strong programming fundamentals with expertise in at least one web programming language (Python, PHP, Ruby, node.js)
- Proficient in data modeling and databases
- Proficient in atleast one Relational and one NoSQL database
- Knowledge of front end web technologies
- Experience in Machine learning and NLP
- Experience in working with Big data
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer