This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
We bridge the virtual and real world. Square Off creates connected board games which are also injected with humanity and personality. That's what we know, what we love, and who we are. Unlike traditional toys, our robots and software are changing the way people play, learn, and explore by fusing emerging technology with the latest innovations in robotics. We are changing the way the world thinks about board games.
Our product Square Off - World’s smartest chess board, was awarded as the coolest tech product of the year 2017 by Digital trends at CES, Las Vegas - World’s largest consumer electronics show.
We are looking for a full-stack developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Proficient in any native mobile technologies (Kotlin/Java/Swift/ObjC) and any server side technologies (Java/Go/SQL/scripting). Java preferred
* Added bonus if you have worked on Google App Engine, Unix scripting and can manage Cloud infrastructure
* Working knowledge of databases (MySQL/Mongo/GAE Datastore)
* Working knowledge of design patterns and architectural/frameworks
* Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
* Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
* Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Minimum 3-6 years of working experience
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer