- Degree in computer science, IT, or similar.
- 4-6 years of demonstrated experience in UI development.
- Superb interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Knowledge of front end frameworks in Angular 8 and React
- Highly skilled in front end languages/libraries such as Sass/Scss, Material UI and Bootstrap.
- 4-6 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI development.
- Experience in architecting front-end apps on scale with high security and availability
- Professional written and interpersonal skills
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, collaborating with team members, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; and following the software development lifecycle.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code.
- Collaborate with User Experience Teams to understand the UX standards and requirements and improve usability and overall user experience.
- Collaborate with Back-End web developers and programmers to improve scalability of the application.
- Use coding to develop the aesthetics implemented within a product, from the layout menus, drop-down options and animations to colors and fonts.
- Ensure that the web pages are responsive and optimized for various devices.
- Ensure faster page loading time by optimizing all the page speed parameters to maximum.
- Troubleshoot, debug, upgrade and optimize existing user interfaces
- Conduct testing of completed applications, websites and software to assess user experience
- Research and evaluate new methodologies and technologies that improve the quality, reliability, and performance of the application.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer