This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Deepika M
The duties and responsilbities of the position include but not limited to:
1) Managing the entire employee lifecycle from onboarding to exit.
New hire process (onboarding , joining formalities , update employee details etc.), Probation,
Confirmation, Transfers, Termination/Resignation, Exit etc.
2) Assisting in screening profiles
3) Maintining Attendance & leave Records
4) Payroll input for Salary disbursements
5) Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and legal Responsibilities
6) Regular updation of HRIS / Zoho and employee records management
7) HR Presentation / Score card
8) Weekly /MIS & Reporting
Graduation / MBA degree in Human Resources, or related area
2-3 years of experience working in Human Resources
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Good communication skills
Self-motivated and result oriented
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer