Plowz & Mowz is looking for QA Engineer
Posted by bhargavi venkatagiri (@bhargavi-7)
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Responsible for API testing and Understand end-user deployment
- 1-3 years experience as a QA Engineer.
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Testing into mobile Apps & Web (trained if juniors)
- Proven working experience in software quality assurance
- Technical expertise in SDLC / STLC, Agile Scrum, Testing Methodology, Quality Assurance / Requirement Analysis / Test Planning / Estimation / Execution / Production Monitoring in a rapid development environment to achieve timelines.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools (like Selenium Webdriver, Appium) and ability to write automation test scripts is a huge plus
- Strong knowledge of Smoke testing, Functional testing, GUI testing, Compatibility testing, Validation testing, Regression testing and Sanity testing.
- Experience in working with Project/Bug Tracking Tools like Jira, confluence or Asana
- Experience in Load/Performance testing tools like JMeter is a plus
- Experience in API level testing and debugging
- Knowledge of debugging tools like Charles proxy is a plus
Office timings are from 2 to 8pm and you work 2 hours from home.
Healthy snacks and juices available. We want you to get fit.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.