Frontend Engineer at Spotdraft
Posted by Rohith Salim (@rohithsalim)
SpotDraft is built as a Single Page App using Angular (2+) and React application. We are looking for a Frontend Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
What you’ll do:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Perform code reviews and design reviews
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
What you’ll need:
- Proficiency in web markup, including HTML and CSS3
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms like SASS and SCSS
- Good understanding of consuming REST APIs and of asynchronous request handling, and data flow in complex applications
- Knowledge of SEO principles is an added advantage
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer