This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
SpotDraft has the unique challenge of building an AI driven product which can be deployed on a variety of environments, while allowing for zero code ML training and deployment. The core application uses Django and microservices use Flask. We containerize everything and use whatever language is required to get the job done.We’re looking to add a Senior Backend Developer to help us lay a scalable foundation of our core product.
If you're passionate about building meaningful products that people love to use, then you’ll love what we’re up to. Our team is solving a huge problem that requires big-picture thinkers who are motivated to make a real difference through their work.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with the Frontend and ML teams with guidance provided by the CTO and , Head of Products to help build the revolutionary, scalable AI-powered platform.
- Lead a small team of developers making critical design and infrastructure decisions for future of the platform backend development.
- Work within aggressive timelines to prioritize your work for maximum impact
- Perform code and design reviews of features being built.
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years of experience building scalable RESTful services using Python-based, Java-based or NodeJS based frameworks Production deployment of at least one RESTful API built using a Python/Java/NodeJS framework.
- Production deployment of at least one RESTful API built using a Python/Java/NodeJS framework
- Experience with microservices for delivering highly distributed and resilient services.
- Experience with unit tests, /integration tests and TDD
- Experienced using Swagger for API documentation
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer