SpotDraft is looking to automate the legal workflow from start to end. We are solving numerous Machine Learning and NLP problems, including classification, clustering, entity recognition, segmentation and entailment. We are looking for people who have a good grasp on ML basics and are looking to learn and grow in NLP and Machine Learning.
We routinely evaluate and examine research papers that might help solve our problems. You might even get to author a paper based on the work done here.
What you'll do:
- Understanding business objectives and developing models that help to achieve them, along with metrics to track their progress
- Analyzing the ML algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and ranking them by their success probability
- Creating ML models for analyzing legal contracts
What you'll need:
- Proficiency in Python with a good grasp on libraries like numpy, pandas, matplotlib or any visualisation library
- Good understanding of at least one Deep Learning or Machine Learning framework, like sklearn, tensorflow, keras or Pytorch
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with Linux
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer