Senior Associate - Development (QA)
Posted by Charmi Modi (@charmimodi)
Company Name: Sportz Interactive
Designation: Senior Associate - Development (QA)
Office Location: Goregaon, Mumbai
Sportz Interactive is looking to hire a QA Professional with 3-4 years of hands-on experience in Testing with the following background and expertise for its Mumbai-based team.
- Manual and Automation Functional Testing of Web and Mobile Applications, Writing Test Cases, Regression Testing, Data Verification, Automation Testing,
Testing feeds - Understanding of JSON and XML structures, Testing tools like Postman, Swagger & Charles Proxy, Browser Development Tools, Knowledge of Fantasy Gaming
- Experience in automation using either selenium or detox or appium
- Passionate and knowledgeable about sports, especially football and cricket (more the merrier!)
- Keen interest in gaming (fantasy, apps, etc)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in teams of all sizes and independently
- A self-motivated people and process person with problem-solving skills
- Must be target and result-oriented
The candidate will:
- Work closely with software developers and product planners to understand the product, its key features and the intended audience
- Carry out a mix of key functional and non-functional tests such as Sanity, Regression, Load, Security and Deployment
- Plan test cases in consultation with the stakeholders
- Document all bugs and findings of these tests and ensuring they are addressed
- Coordinate with product managers and manage resources
- Monitor crashes using sentry or firebase
- Coordinate with the UX team to confirm/correct/introduce game scenarios and to understand and discuss issues with the development team
- Participate in sprint ceremonies
- Recommend UI and Functional enhancements and improvements
- Communicate with clients on a regular basis
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Answer this survey on privacy and technology
What is the state of privacy enhancing technologies, data security, and compliance, in the Indian tech industry?
This survey, conducted by Hasgeek, in partnership with Omidyar Network India, is aimed at broadly understanding privacy concerns and practices among middle and senior management inside tech organizations, and how factors such as regulated nature of certain businesses, compliance requirements, etc impact the development of privacy enhancing technologies.
Hasgeek invites you to participate in this survey, as a senior tech practitioner and leader in your organization. There are 32 questions in all and should take approximately 15 minutes to answer them.