Posted by Sportskeeda (@sportskeedahiring)
- You will work on creating, and maintaining SK's APIs and services.
- Create a modern, lean, scale-able, and beautiful application that grows and improves every day.
- Every line of code that you will write, will get shipped to millions every single day.
- You will work closely with the product, feeding in ideas, running both product and tech experiments to create an ever-improving user experience.
- Collaboration with our product and design teams.
- You will turn product ideas and concepts into an actual, usable product.
- You will write lean and functional web applications that would be blazing fast and performing, and simple to maintain.
- You will be designing SQL schemas for scale and clean architecture.
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a full-stack developer or a similar role.
- At least 1 year of experience of leading a team of techies.
- You are at home with *nix, version control.
- You have very strong web fundamentals.
- You are keen on learning.
- You feel confident in your skills with back end technologies.
- Have strong CS Fundamentals and understanding of "how things work" in general.
- You strongly believe in CI/CD with automated tests.
- You have experience with managing and scaling Datastores of various form factors like MySQL, MongoDB, Redis.
- You are familiar with the old-school system administration, monitoring, managing centralized logs, stats, and metrics.
- You have decent experience in building APIs for web and mobile.
- You have experience with scaling for a high rate of user growth on a popular Cloud platform like Amazon Web Services, GCP, DigitalOcean, etc.
- You have experience with building large-scale, highly available, and highly malleable platforms that scale on demand in seconds.
- You will be even more preferred.
- You are familiar with, if not an expert in, Server-less & Immutable infrastructure.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer