Lead Frontend Developer (1-3 Years)
NP - Immediate joiner or up to 30 days
Location - noida/gurgaon/(WFO)
- Good working knowledge of HTML, CSS, structure, and semantics.
- Good working Knowledge of pixel-perfect conversion of PSD into HTML document with the Responsive view.
- Experience of CSS Preprocessors like Less, Sass.
- Must have experience in one of frameworks such as A, ReactJs, Vue.js
- Understanding of version control systems like Git, SVN.
- Good communication & analytical skills
- Candidate must have good knowledge of Data Structure
- Knowledge of PWA (Progressive Web Application) development is a major plus
- Knowledge of hybrid mobile app framework like PhoneGap, Ionic, React Native would be a plus.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Candidate will lead a team of at-least 4 members
- Responsible for robust and efficient implementation
- Suggest technical solutions for short and long term
- Participate and lead software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Collaborate with team members and across groups to prepare technical specifications.
- Design and develop high-quality code.
- Test, debug, analyze and fix application problems/issues.
- Work closely with stakeholders to fix issues in a timely fashion.
- Participate in code reviews in accordance with program specifications and coding standards, practices and conventions, new designs, changes and enhancements.
- Mentor less skilled employees
- 5 days working
- Healthy Working Environment
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer