Role- Mern Stack Developer
Experience required - 1-3 year
Notice period - Immediate joiner only
Roles and Responsibilities-
- Performing full stack development activities using Node.js
- Translating UX Designs into functional web apps using React JS and improving frontend
- architecture, provide suggestions on improving the frontend build pipelines.
- Work closely with the designer, provide feedback to build intuitive user experiences.
- Writing effective business logic (using Rest API or GraphQL API)
- Designing algorithm for solving the most challenging problems in all modules of the product.
- Designing database for scalable and secure system using NoSQL (MongoDB) or RDBMS (MySQL or PostgreSQL)
- Candidate must have good knowledge of Data Structure
- Unit testing experience using Junit, Spock.
- Knowledge of versioning tools like GIT, SVN.
- Knowledge of build tools like Maven, Gradle, Ant., Jenkins
- Knowledge of MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4J, Redis, Kafka, ActiveMQ, Caches, Microservices will be a major plus
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies and the software development lifecycle
- 1-2 years of experience as Full Stack Development
- Ready to join immediate in gurugram
- Strong Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Hands on experience to develop Rest/GraphQL API using Node.js with Typescript.
- Skilled in Web App development (React + Redux) with Frameworks like Bootstrap / Material
- Experience developing consumer facing applications consuming various APIs from a microservice backend system.
- Experience in integrating 3rd party APIs and creating APIs that can be used by 3rd parties.
5 days working
Healthy working environment
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer