This post is from solesearchindia.com, which may or may not be affiliated with dryp.in
Software Engineer (Frontend and Backend)
Posted by Prabal Baghla (@prabalbaghla)
1. Create the web app frontend for Dryp. This involves integrating with backend APIs, social media, Payment Gateways etc.
2. Create frontend components as per design specs. This also includes generating HTML CSS from the designs.
3. Be a team player. Work with the design, product and backend engineers to deliver.
Skill Sets Required:
1. 0– 3 years of previous work experience. (Yes, Freshers can apply).
2. Proficient in Nuxt/ ReactJs framework.
3. Intermediate skills in Docker
4. Intermediate skills in AWS and its understanding.
1. India’s first and largest growing sneaker platform. Chance to work at a foundational level and be a part of the core technology team.
2. Young and vibrant crowd. The average age is 25 years.
3. Unlimited leaves policy.
4. Work from anywhere in India.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer