Job Title – Digital Marketing Manager
Number of Vacancies - 1
Company Name- Softuvo Solutions Private Limited
Job Location - E-261, Industrial Area, Phase 8B Mohali
Experience – 5 - 7+yrs (Relevant Experience)
Education - MBA IT / Marketing or related field of study
- Proficient in social media platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Google + and Snapchat etc.
- Excellent web/blog writing skills, interpersonal and Communication skills
- Good hands on Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge about the latest online, news, technology, social media trends and strong grasp of the visual web.
- IT Services and consulting service experience a plus
- Interest in IT Technology, B2B and business networking a plus
Social Media Marketing(SMM), Digital Marketing, Digital sales, Digital business development, online marketing, SEO, SEM, PPC, ORM, Content Writing, Email Marketing, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, etc.
- Oversee a social media strategy for meeting objectives & goals (higher traffic/ customer acquisition/revenue generation/ etc)
- Achieve higher ROI on Advertising Spend through data driven Ads Optimization (Google SEM/ Facebook Advertising/ Display/ Affiliate/ etc)
- Train the internal team to adopt the latest best practices and build a culture of innovation and learning in the team.
- Implement a data driven & analytical approach for delivering business goals for clients
- Set up processes for reducing errors in the execution of ad campaigns & Fix any errors or bugs in online content.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Manage the organisation's website and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts.
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer