We are looking for a very good Odoo expert to join our company.
If you like doing (and done before) high profile, high intensity projects using modern tools and technologies, this job is for you.
As a senior developer, you will need to be be able to perform regular code reviews, share your knowledge so as to improve your own and the team's skills.
You will also need to collaborate efficiently with the rest of the team who work remotely from Singapore and India.
You would be working closely with a new team of Odoo developers and the senior testing lead to ensure code is well written, tested and deployed.
Most importantly, you will be getting things done, the right way.
Here is what we expect from you.
- Design and develop Odoo apps (new module development, customization).
- Experience in Report generation, QWEB Custom form design & Implementation.
- Experience in Integration within modules and with other third-party providers (Payment Gateway, Biometric Devices, etc.).
- Designing and modifying user interfaces (views, widgets, menus, controllers etc.).
- Experience in hosting on AWS or other cloud service providers.
- Linux Platform knowledge.
- Must-Have Strong knowledge of Core Python and programming concepts and troubleshooting skills on Python, Odoo.
- Odoo framework knowledge.
- Odoo APIs and maintaining advanced configurations.
- Interest in enterprise application development.
- Techno-functional expertise.
If you fit in, we will offer these goodies:
- a very competitive salary
- 5 day working week in a nice cozy office
- self-improvement opportunities
- regular company lunches
- a team of well-motivated and fun people
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer