This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
A capable junior iOS developer (1+ years of experience)
Posted by Hire Me (@hire-me52)
We are looking for a talented, motivated and skilful person to build remarkable iOS applications from scratch. From time to time, you will also need to build proof-of-concept apps to showcase the technology.
You will work on challenging projects, and learn more than ever before.
- (perfectly) Implement the designs in a working application.
- Write scaleable, robust, and maintainable code.
- Suggest improvements to the product, and experiment with the cutting-edge technology.
- Produce detailed documentation for both the code and data flows.
- Work together with the backend team and suggest changes to the API when needed.
- Treat the product as your own and take responsibility for the decisions you've made.
- Have at least 1 year working experience with a team that implements proper develops processes and has delivered finished products
- Quite obviously, deep knowledge of Swift and Objective C
- Deep knowledge of all the essential iOS frameworks
- Less obvious, but still important, understanding of what good UX is, and willingness to talk about it when something is not right.
- Work with REST-based APIs using JSON Data
- Ensure that the apps are built using latest technologies and comply with industry standards and best practices
- Experienced with version control via Git
# Compensation package
If you fit in, we will offer these goodies:
- a competitive salary
- 5 day working week in a nice cozy office
- self-improvement opportunities
- regular company lunches
- a team of well-motivated and fun people
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer