This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
A capable junior Android developer (1+ years of experience)
Posted by Hire Me (@hire-me52)
We are looking for a talented, motivated and skilful engineer to build and/or contribute to remarkable Android applications.
You will work on challenging projects and will learn more than ever before.
It's a good job, really.
- (perfectly) Implement the designs in a working application.
- Write scalable, robust, and maintainable code.
- Suggest improvements to the product, and experiment with the cutting-edge technology.
- Produce detailed documentation for both the code and data flows.
- Work together with the backend team and suggest changes to the API when needed.
- Treat the product as your own and take responsibility for the decisions you've made.
- Have at least 1 to 1.5 years working experience with a team that implements proper devops processes and has delivered finished products
- Knowledge of Android studio and Gradle system
- Quite obviously, deep knowledge of Java, Android OS, framework integrations
- Social frameworks, In-app purchases, Other libraries' utilisation and code optimisation
- Knowledge and experience with Kotlin is desirable
- Knowledge of application deployment on play store
- Less obvious, but still important, understanding of what good UX is, and willingness to talk about it when something is not right.
- Hands on with code versioning (SVN, Git)
# Compensation package
If you fit in, we will offer these goodies:
- a competitive salary
- 5 day working week in a nice cozy office
- self-improvement opportunities
- regular company lunches
- a team of well-motivated and fun people
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer