A capable junior Android developer (1+ years of experience)
Posted by Hire Me (@hire-me52)
We are looking for a talented, motivated and skilful engineer to build and/or contribute to remarkable Android applications.
You will work on challenging projects and will learn more than ever before.
It's a good job, really.
- (perfectly) Implement the designs in a working application.
- Write scalable, robust, and maintainable code.
- Suggest improvements to the product, and experiment with the cutting-edge technology.
- Produce detailed documentation for both the code and data flows.
- Work together with the backend team and suggest changes to the API when needed.
- Treat the product as your own and take responsibility for the decisions you've made.
- Have at least 1 to 1.5 years working experience with a team that implements proper devops processes and has delivered finished products
- Knowledge of Android studio and Gradle system
- Quite obviously, deep knowledge of Java, Android OS, framework integrations
- Social frameworks, In-app purchases, Other libraries' utilisation and code optimisation
- Knowledge and experience with Kotlin is desirable
- Knowledge of application deployment on play store
- Less obvious, but still important, understanding of what good UX is, and willingness to talk about it when something is not right.
- Hands on with code versioning (SVN, Git)
# Compensation package
If you fit in, we will offer these goodies:
- a competitive salary
- 5 day working week in a nice cozy office
- self-improvement opportunities
- regular company lunches
- a team of well-motivated and fun people
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.