This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Mid Level PHP Developer
Posted by Hire Me (@hire-me52)
Your primary focus will be the development of server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end lead. You will also be responsible for integrating the back-end elements built by both your co-workers and other third-party organizations.
If you are enthusiastic, easy-going, crazy-about-technology person, who happens to enjoy coding beautiful, functional and usable interfaces, we’d be happy to have you on board.
You will be tasked to perform under the guidance of a team lead the following:
- Development of server-side logic that will be used by user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
Here is what we expect from you:
-In-depth knowledge of PHP, proven by at least 1 project you are very proud of
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of one or more frameworks or CMS in PHP (eg. Laravel, Magento, CakePHP)
- Strong knowledge of known exploits such as SQL injections and their workarounds
- Creating database schemas/models that represent and support business processes
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Twitter etc)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas, good quality is really required.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Proficient understanding of Git as it is what we use internally
- You are also expected to show some sharp thought-related skills including resource planning, task breakdown and research.
If you fit in, we will offer these goodies:
- a very competitive salary
- The 5-day working week in a nice cozy office
- self-improvement opportunities
- regular company lunches
- a team of well-motivated and fun people
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer