Posted by Hire Me (@hire-me52)
We are looking for a talented, motivated and skillful person to build remarkable Android applications from scratch, and support some of the existing applications, such as Carbonate HR (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sodainmind.carbonate&hl=en)
From time to time, we also have some exciting projects from our partner startups that may involve blockchain, machine learning, Bluetooth beacons, and other buzzwords.
It's a good job, really.
* (perfectly) Implement the designs in a working application.
* Write scalable, robust, and maintainable code.
* Suggest improvements to the product, and experiment with the cutting-edge technology.
* Produce detailed documentation for both the code and data flows.
* Work together with the backend team and suggest changes to the API when needed.
* Treat the product as your own and take responsibility for the decisions you've made.
* As the first member of the team, you are expected to be ready to lead the team when it grows.
* Have at least 2 years working experience with a team that implements proper DevOps processes and has delivered finished products
* Quite obviously, deep knowledge of Java and Android APIs.
* Less obvious, but still important, understanding of what good UX is, and willingness to talk about it when something is not right.
* Knowledge of React Native is not required, but a plus.
* Knowledge and experience with Kotlin is desirable
* Experience with BLE beacons (iBeacon, Eddystone) is a _big_ advantage
- The 5-day working week in a nice cozy office
- self-improvement opportunities
- regular company lunches
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer